From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] List of Utilities that Make Windows 10 More Like Windows 7

Hmmm I have heard of a program called old new explorer but have had no experience with it.

I also know about ribbon disabler and windows update, every time I update I guess I need to rerun the tool, that sucks but its better than nothing I suppose.

On 26/06/2017 8:35 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
A word of warning about the ribbon disabler though. If windows does a bit update it is turned off. Also some of the options to make all folders look like this one do not work correctly. Mind you they have a strange logic in windows 10 in any case so I guess this could be a Microsoft logic thing.
I also find Master Seeker a very nice way to find stuff in windows as its a good deal faster than the explorer system even on windows 7.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-