From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: 26 June 2017 02:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: query

hi

I do have a tutorial on using google chrome with nvda i think it is written and there is a audio version at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you go to that page jump down by headings until you get to the one on using google chrome with nvda.

it is not the one which was done by David but some one might post a link to his one as well.

gene nz

On 6/26/2017 12:07 PM, Hermann-Josef Kurzen wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in the link for the tutorial about Chrome, too.
Who ist able to provide the link?

Grettings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Montag, 26. Juni 2017 um 01:04 Uhr
Von: Arlene <nedster66@...>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] List of Utilities that Make Windows 10 More Like Windows 7

Send me the link. I'll listen to the thing.