From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adriani
Botez
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 9:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Another Outlook Issue

I cannot confirn this on win10 and outlook 2016. On win8.1 and outlook 2010
neather.

Did you try to change the synthesizer or to reinstall nvda? Do you have the
same issue then?

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 25.06.2017 um 08:01 schrieb Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...>:

Ralf,

I can confirm this on my windows 10 computer with outlook 2016.

Pranav-----Original Message-----