Re: Blog Post: Top 5 NVDA Tips and Tricks You Need To Know

Bhavya shah

Hi Nasrin,
Could you try this with a different browser perhaps? The blog is
hosted on Wordpress, so I doubt WP would be giving any problems from
the server-side. Can someone else please test the functionality of the
URL I have provided in my earlier messages? Feedback from a third
party may help us in better understanding what exactly is going on.
Thanks.

On 6/27/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi.
i tested again today and does not work for me.
i tested both by enter in the link and also copying the link in a new tab.

On 6/27/17, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Hi Nasrin,
That is quite strange. The blog post has received successful
viewership from all places so far, and I am uncertain as to why it
might not be working at your end. Could you give it another try by
copying the URL into your browser's address bar -
https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/top-5-nvda-tips-and-tricks-you-need-to-know/
?
Thanks.

On 6/26/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi.
thanks for your great post.
i tried it but it says problem loading page try again.
i tried it many times and the result is the same.
God bless you.

On 6/26/17, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear all,
All programs and software have some of those features which get
mentioned too rarely for what they are worth. Screen layout, audio and
speech feedback for mode changes, customization of all NVDA sound
schemes, the unbound Document Formatting settings shortcuts and the
wide-ranging speech synthesizer support of the NVDA screen reader, the
software package that enables my computer access, are my top 5 picks
for NVDA tips and tricks. Whether you are a novice to NVDA or a
proclaimed screen reading master, learn a few things anew by checking
out my latest Hiking Across Horizons blog post titled ‘Top 5 NVDA Tips
and Tricks You Need To Know’.
Post URL:
https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/top-5-nvda-tips-and-tricks-you-need-to-know/
Blog Address: https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/
Comments, shares, follows and feedback are always welcome. :)
Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah