Re: how to set email to gigest

Dan Thompson

Thanks very much.  Sorry for the very serious mess up spelling of digest.  Glad you could figure out my error.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to set email to gigest

Here are the digest choices:

To switch to receiving plain digests, send a message to:
nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io
To receive full featured digests, send a message to:
nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To return to single view, use the command

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:05 AM

Subject: [nvda] how to set email to gigest

Hi Moderator,

I would like to set my NVDA list emails to digest. However,  I did not see where to do that.

Can you guide mein the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)