De: nasrin khaksar
Data: 27 de junho de 2017 15:40
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] NVDA/Unresponsive Apps

i studied whats new and there mentioned that this problem is solved in
nvda 2015.3
but i still have the issue and dont know the reason.
here its reffrence.
• When an application is responding slowly and you switch away from
that application, NVDA is now much more responsive in other
applications in most cases. (

On 6/27/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I suspect this problem may not be solvable. We'll see what developers have
to say but I suspect that there is some sort of sequencing in which NVDA
receives information and that there is some reason that NVDA doesn't process
other information. But to a certain extent, this can be tested. Do other
screen-readers do this as well? I suspect that when NVDA expects
information from an application, it would cause problems to have other
applications be able to interrupt and have NVDA speak something and
normally, this wouldn't be wanted.