Re: how to set email to gigest

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Go to

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/editsub/331226

The instructions are in the preferences section. Hope this helps.

Tony

On 6/27/2017 10:05 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi Moderator,

I would like to set my NVDA list emails to digest. However,  I did not see where to do that.

Can you guide mein the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)