who knows this problem with skype?

P. Otter

hello all,

i'm using windows 10, the last version and also the newest version of nvda.

i have checked my computer for virus or other shit but there is'nt any.

i'm using the last version of skype but now ther i have a problem.

when someone calls me, skype geves a signal, as usal, but when i accept the call, skype don't stops the ring in sound.

so while the call skype keeps ringing.

when i have ended the call, skype keeps ringing and don't stops.

when i want to let skype stop ringing, i have to reboot my computer.

after reboot it is silent again.

until there is a incoming call!

what can i do, and are there other people who knows this problem?

what i have done is uninstall skype and reinstall it again with the same results.

who can help me?

cheers

paul otter