Re: who knows this problem with skype?

P. Otter

hello, thanks for your answer but i saw only a person he has the same problem but no answer no solution.

now i don't know what to do.

thanks for any help!

paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 13:16 schreef Kostadin Kolev:

Hello,

Look at this bug report that I've filed with Microsoft about a similar (if not the same) issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/skype/forum/skype_windesk-skype_messms/problems-caused-by-an-invisible-window-of-skype/30f2b194-0287-4018-a391-9fbc65b82a17?tm=1498289989517

Are you by any chance closing this invisible window of Skype? If so - stop doing it and Skype should behave as expected.

Hope this helps.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 28.6.2017 г. в 13:27, P. Otter написа:
hello all,

i'm using windows 10, the last version and also the newest version of nvda.

i have checked my computer for virus or other shit but there is'nt any.

i'm using the last version of skype but now ther i have a problem.

when someone calls me, skype geves a signal, as usal, but when i accept the call, skype don't stops the ring in sound.

so while the call skype keeps ringing.

when i have ended the call, skype keeps ringing and don't stops.

when i want to let skype stop ringing, i have to reboot my computer.

after reboot it is silent again.

until there is a incoming call!

what can i do, and are there other people who knows this problem?

what i have done is uninstall skype and reinstall it again with the same results.

who can help me?

cheers

paul otter