Re: who knows this problem with skype?

P. Otter

hello, when i accept a call, i press alt page-up, after that i can talk with the other person, but while i'm talking, skype is ringing. after i've spoken i close the call by pressing alt and pagedown.

i hear also the signal that the call is ended.

but skype keeps ringing, if i close skype by pressing alt f4 i'm back on my desktop.

but... skype continues ringing, until i reboot my computer.

that is very, very annoying!

do you see a solution?

cheers

paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 14:25 schreef Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io:

This is going to possibly be a silly question, but if its invisible how do you know if its closed or open?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-