Re: Unable to install NVDA on Windows Vista laptop

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

There is a known issue with the NVDA installer and Windows Vista. The solution is usually to make sure that all updates from Windows Update are installed before attempting to install NVDA.

Hope that helps.

On 4/7/2016 8:51 AM, Jessica Finch wrote:
I recently downloaded NVDA and attempted to run the install. The install
program did not run. I attempted again but it still did not run. This
laptop is running Windows Vista. I have installed other programs from
this account.
Any suggestions on what I can do to install NVDA?
Thanks, Paul on behalf of Jessica