skype is ringing, until reboot it is realy annoying.

greets

paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 15:32 schreef Chris:

Is there not another way to answer a call rather than using a keyboard shortcut?

Even if its only to see if the way you answer is the problem or not

I thought there was a answer button that can be clicked on or they use to be one or via the menus

Or set it to auto answer the calls

From: P. Otter
Sent: 28 June 2017 14:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] who knows this problem with skype?

hello, when i accept a call, i press alt page-up, after that i can talk

with the other person, but while i'm talking, skype is ringing. after

i've spoken i close the call by pressing alt and pagedown.

i hear also the signal that the call is ended.

but skype keeps ringing, if i close skype by pressing alt f4 i'm back on

my desktop.

but... skype continues ringing, until i reboot my computer.

that is very, very annoying!

do you see a solution?

cheers

paul otter