i realy don't know.

cheers

paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 17:42 schreef Rui Fontes:

Windows 10 Home 32-bit, last version.

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: P. Otter
Data: 28 de junho de 2017 16:37
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] who knows this problem with skype?

ok, very strange!

is that also when someone calls you?

and do you use windows 10 the last version?

and do you use the home edition of windows 10 or the pro version?

i'm using 64 bit home version.

and i've had this problem.

after i install a little older version the problem was over.

i'm curious about that.

cheers

paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 17:26 schreef Rui Fontes:
Hello!

I am using Skype™‎ Versão 7.36.0.101 and I don't have that problem...

Data: 28 de junho de 2017 16:08
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

hello, yes of course!

that was the first thing i did.
but now i know the reason for my problem.
the versions of skype be low 7.30 are good, the newer versions are buggy.
now i've installed the version 7.26 of skype and my problem is away.
so for every one who want to install skype, don't use the newest
versions above 7.3x.
lower versions you can install if you want but don't update!
that was the solution.
thanks for all who have tried to help me.
cheers
paul otter

Op 28-6-2017 om 16:34 schreef Chris Mullins:
Have you tried re-installing Skype?

Cheers
Chris