Re: Accessibility in Inbox by Gmail - Inbox by Gmail Help

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Paul,

That's the one thing I like about thunderbird--that you can read messages offline. That's what I would teach a student to use.

Rosemarie

On 4/7/2016 4:41 AM, P. Otter wrote:
hello, and what is your question now?
with nvda it is very easy to navigate gmail with firefox.
but why don't you use thunderbird?
it's completely free!
while there is no internet, you can read the mails offline.
and when there is internet you can download all mails in a split second.
i think that's in this case the best solution you can get.
cheers
paul otter
nederland

if you want you can correspond in dutch because i read your name i think you're dutch.
but in that case in a pm only because this is a english list.