Re: Nv Access Checkout Page

Brian Moore

I tried with chrome as well and had the same issue when purchasing my expert certificate. IN fact, I have a wrong province since I couldn't operate the second drop down box.

Since I payed via paypal, it doesn't matter too much but I did try with cchrome ie and firefox all with no success.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 29/06/2017 7:38 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
I forgot to mention that this issue occurs with Firefox latest version and Internet Explorer 11. I haven't tried it with Chrome.

On 6/29/2017 7:36 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I can confirm this issue with the combo boxes on the products check out page for NV Access. It simply does not act like a combo box should that is configured for screen reader usage. It is as described by others: alt + up/down arrows do not work and switching back and forth from browse to edit mode pushes you all the way to the top of the page again.

I recommend a redesign of this page to make is accessible for screen readers ASAP so as not to embarrass the company.

This is with a Windows 8.1 64 bit 8 core 24 GB system running NVDA 2017.2.

On 6/29/2017 3:12 AM, Rob wrote:
Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
Do you have a page address people can try?
Yeah, stupid of me. I forgot to put that in.
Go to
https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-excel-training-for-nvda-ebook/
Add to cart and go to check out.
In there you will find the two combo boxes I was talking about.