From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bhavya
shah
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Stratford man becomes New Zealand's expert on
international screen-reading programme | Stuff.co.nz

Hi Gene,
Congratulations on the press coverage of your official NVDA
accreditation, and am glad to see local mainstream media talking about
assistive technology. Thank you for all the material you compile and
compose for the NVDA community!
Thanks.

On 6/29/17, Sakina <sakina.gable@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Gene,

Read your article and was truly pleased.

Your article sums it all about the help you give us all. Thank you
again.

Well done and my heartiest congratulations.

Always with best wishes

Sakina

_____