Re: NVDA and combo boxes

Gene

I wanted to clarify whether you had used earlier versions of NVDA and didn't have this problem.  Your message wasn't clear as to whether you were reporting a new problem with this version or discussing a problem you are having in general.  It appears that you are discussing a problem you are having but it isn't a bug report for this latest version.

From: Don H
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and combo boxes

I was a Window Eyes user for over 20 years.  When the writing was on the
wall that WE would be discontinued I started learning NVDA.  I did also
take up VFO on their offer to get Jaws for free but I am currently using
NVDA as my primary screen reader.  So I am not saying there is a problem
with NVDA and conbo boxes I am saying I am still learning and come
accross some things I still don't understand.  I am finding people on
this list very helpful to me as a NVDA newbee.
Thanks