And after that another 2 on 8.1
Windows 10 expires a year or so after that.
So it says currently.

On 8/04/2016 5:16 a.m., Arlene wrote:
Hi there: Do you have all your vista windows updates? How old is your
laptop? If it's a 2008 or 9 build I don't know if it makes a difference. I
wonder if Microsoft is not supporting vista no more. You may have to upgrade
it to 7. I had a friend who still has her vista laptop. She got it in 2008
just before new years. Her computer goo roo updated it to 7. It runs better.
Just a thought. If your vista laptop can handle 7 then you may have to
upgrade to 7.

From: Jessica Finch [mailto:JFinch697@...]
Sent: April-07-16 6:52 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Unable to install NVDA on Windows Vista laptop

I recently downloaded NVDA and attempted to run the install. The install
program did not run. I attempted again but it still did not run. This laptop
is running Windows Vista. I have installed other programs from this account.

Any suggestions on what I can do to install NVDA?

Thanks, Paul on behalf of Jessica