Re: how do I download messages from the imap server?

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Tony,

I lost the sound in outlook so I'm using the gmail site to write this
message. I don't know how to get the mail notification sound back. I
think what happened was when I set up message rules, the sound went
away so now I have everything going to the inbox.

Rosemarie

On 6/29/17, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:
Hi Rosemarie,

Ok, That's great. They know their stuff. I use them to help me in sticky
situations.

Tony

Hi, Tony,

I'm using outlook but the microsoft disability line person helped me set it
up.

Thanks.

Rosemarie