From: Tony Ballou
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 11:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how do I download messages from the imap server?

Hi Rosemarie,

Oh dear. Let's see if we can figure things out and get them back to
being peachy. What operating system are you using? I have to know this
before I devise a plan of attack. I have windows 10 running on both my
systems just to be fair. Kind of like that game you show me yours, I'll
show you mine

Tony

Hi, Tony,

I lost the sound in outlook so I'm using the gmail site to write this
message. I don't know how to get the mail notification sound back. I
think what happened was when I set up message rules, the sound went
away so now I have everything going to the inbox.

Rosemarie

On 6/29/17, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:
Hi Rosemarie,

Ok, That's great. They know their stuff. I use them to help me in sticky
situations.

Tony

Hi, Tony,

I'm using outlook but the microsoft disability line person helped me set it
up.

Thanks.

Rosemarie