From: "Haipeng Hu" <hhpcomposer@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] displaying braille problem #addonrelease #addonrelease #addonrelease #winten1607

Hello,
I just found a problem with NVDA and the braille tables. I use FreedomScientific Pac Mate display, and a friend of me uses a display from Taiwan. We all have problems with reading .brf files, where all codes from A to Z are capital letters, and are displayed with dot 7. We tried the 6-dot tables, but in vain. All such things still display as 8-dot. Jaws also has this problem with Louis, but it has an option to turn 8-dot braille off. Could someone please tell me whether I can toggle 8 and 6 dots in NVDA? Or must I manually replace all capital letters to lowercased ones?

Regards
Haipeng