Re: Issue reading HTML email in Thunderbird

Well this reminds me of some family stuff I am involved in.

It involved getting messages with information in it in pdf.

I didn't have pdf support on the ipad but its linked to a pc so I got adobe reader.

The documents wouldn't open, so I looked at it myself.

Whoever sent the stuff should have got their heads shot off.

Unless you had an office suite on your phone or your system supposing an average person would have it, basically several old style word documents and excell files, 2 pdfs and 1 new word document.

Jarte handled the documents, and adobe reader handled the pdfs.

I had to get into another system with win10, and office, loaded a graphical xl file and after it almost crashed print the thing off.

So this does go to show if anything else people may not think I had the same issue with a router and support on an isp I used to be with and a bit of old info.

I have come to the conclusion people don't just check, I swear we are all becoming drones.

On 1/07/2017 11:14 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes I had this issue in another email platform with mail newsletters generated by my local thetre and Londoncouncils, both I think used mail Chimp or something. This made all the graphics links have no text or instead have a several line long pointless unhelpful tag.
If you complain at these people you get the sort of reply. I have no idea how this stuff works we just port it over from a pdf file.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-