Re: mixing application

Chris

hi

have you considered espcially if you wand to be DJ
that it may be better purchasing a mixing console to use with virtualDJ

here is a list of mixers i found starting from under 100 dollars/deuros/pounds
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

good luck

On 07/04/2016 20:06, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Hi guys

I like music and think of becoming a DJ.

My problem is that the well known application used by sighted guys is
screen reader inaccessible.

I am particularly talking about virtual DJ.

Does anyone know of this application and has ever used it with a screen reader?

I find it difficult to use with nvda and jaws.

Do you know of any application I can use that is doing nearly the same
thing as virtual DJ?

Come to my rescue.

Wally