Re: mixing application

stancil tootle

Are we talking about in a club or radio?
Start by looking at station playlist. Thanks to their payment plan if it does not meet your needs you can cancel.

On Apr 7, 2016, at 3:23 PM, Chris <chrismedley@btinternet.com> wrote:

hi

have you considered espcially if you wand to be DJ
that it may be better purchasing a mixing console to use with virtualDJ

here is a list of mixers i found starting from under 100 dollars/deuros/pounds
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

good luck

On 07/04/2016 20:06, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Hi guys

I like music and think of becoming a DJ.

My problem is that the well known application used by sighted guys is
screen reader inaccessible.

I am particularly talking about virtual DJ.

Does anyone know of this application and has ever used it with a screen reader?

I find it difficult to use with nvda and jaws.

Do you know of any application I can use that is doing nearly the same
thing as virtual DJ?

Come to my rescue.

Wally

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5706b90f5c6cc390e1ab7st04duc