Re: Issue reading HTML email in Thunderbird

Brian Moore

I have been following this thread and can not reproduce this issue no matter how many settings I play with.  Must be missing something something.

I prefer simple html view rather than the standard one but in either case, I have no issue reading messages in thunderbird.  Now, if someone could work out a magic way  to sort the columns in the message list with nvda, I would love to know about it.

On another machine, took my 10 year old son about 5 seconds with the mouse but I can't do it with the keyboard even with review mode or any of the other tricks I have tried.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 02/07/2017 3:39 PM, Justine wrote:

Roger, can you explain how to do this please, many thanks, Justine