Re: difference between Vocalizer and Vocalizer Expressive

Don H

The only comparison I can make is with the Vocalizer and Vocalizer expressive voices I bought for Window Eyes. There isn't a whole lot of difference. My opinion is if you have Vocalizer you don't need to spend the money for Vocalizer Expressive. With the ones for WE I think there was more voices with the Vocalizer if memory serves me right.

On 7/3/2017 11:31 AM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,
I bought the Vocalizer voices when they first came out support
Nvaccess. Now, aside from the fact that the vocalizer expressive
driver is newer, what is the difference between Vocalizer and
Vocalizer Expressive?
Thanks.
Dave.