Re: Shortcut keys for outlook!

Arun Gaalla

Thanks a lot….

Arun

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 4:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shortcut keys for outlook!

Hi Arun

I hve a list of shortcuts that you might be interested in, they also cover outlook, word excel, power point etc. I have them in a drop box account where you can download them from at https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0hc0ejv9whgsgs/Useful%20shortcuts.zip?dl=0

They can also be found on my website  called Accessibilitycentral.net

There might be other stuff of interest if you are new to NVDA on how to use it etc plus other blindness related stuff.

Gene nz

On 7/4/2017 8:16 AM, Arun Gaalla wrote:

I am looking for any tutorials on outlook or a list of shortcut keys would help…..

Arun