Re: Anyone experienced with Grammarly and NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Pranav,

I've never had a lot of success with Grammarly with the keyboard (for a mouse user, it works great, it highlights grammatical errors in many places, including forms you are filling in on the web).  A similar service, ProWritingAid, has a screen reader accessible interface: https://prowritingaid.com/en/Analysis/Editor?screenReaderFriendly=true

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to use the grammar checking service from grammarly.com. I have tried
the web, desktop and Microsoft Office clients. I am unable to see the error
sentence in context. Has anyone used this service successfully?

Pranav

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager