From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 05 July 2017 00:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] query

Hi Anthony

Use the h and shift+h key to jump between the section headings within the manual then you can just read the parts you are interested in using the arrow keys.  Use NVDA key+downarrow to start NVDA reading continuously.  When continuous reading is in effect, you can use the shift key like a pause/play button or the control key to stop continuous reading mode.

To move around within a table control, you navigate using Control+alt+arrow key commands.  Up/down arrows are used to navigate rows and left-right for columns.  Don’t forget, you must hold down control+Alt then press the appropriate arrow key to move around a table.

Cheers

Chris