Re: query

anthony borg

Many thanks chris for the useful info you have sent me.

I really appreciated your help,

Kind regards

Anthony

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 05 July 2017 00:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] query

Hi Anthony

Use the h and shift+h key to jump between the section headings within the manual then you can just read the parts you are interested in using the arrow keys.  Use NVDA key+downarrow to start NVDA reading continuously.  When continuous reading is in effect, you can use the shift key like a pause/play button or the control key to stop continuous reading mode.

To move around within a table control, you navigate using Control+alt+arrow key commands.  Up/down arrows are used to navigate rows and left-right for columns.  Don’t forget, you must hold down control+Alt then press the appropriate arrow key to move around a table.

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of anthony borg
Sent: 4 July 2017 20:16

Hi chris

I have met the word virtual used in previous emails and there was somebody who said that he had found it useful wit twitter and others, that’s why I mentioned it.

Secondly I managed to go to the manual as you had described to me,

Now can you explain to me how to jump from 1 row to another, and from 1 column to another in the manual please? >thanks very much for your help I really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 04 July 2017 11:51

Hi Anthony

Could you explain further what you mean by Virtual version 2.1? Virtual what?

The NVDA manual is not on the General menu.  You need to press N?VDA+n to open the top level menu, arrow down to Help and press enter.

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of anthony borg
Sent: 4 July 2017 08:08
Subject: [nvda] query

Hi list

Can someone explain to me the use of the virtual version 2.1 and if it is of any use to me from where I can download it please?

I also can’t access the NVDA manual from the general menu, can somebody explain to me what I should do please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.