Re: say all doesn't work with sapi5 synthesyzer

Gene

Keypad plus doesn't move the cursor, as you say, but that's irrelevant.  What is being discussed is read to end and that the application cursor doesn't move when read to end is being used.  The questioner wants to know how to correct the problem so that it moves.  Numpad plus is a screen reading command and is used in conjunction with the different review modes.  It is unrelated to this problem.

Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] say all doesn't work with sapi5 synthesyzer

Maybe this should be addressed to the dev list as somebody over there
probably knows how this feedback loop works, or should work. as a matter of
interest if you use keypad plus to read the doc, does it work then? That
should not move the  position in the file but still reads it. Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'