From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andre Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 9:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not announcing paste or copy when using control-C or control-V

Did you install any add-ons? NVDA does not do this by default, unless you are in browse mode, where it announces copied text.

On 7/5/17, Dan Thompson <dmt031073@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have not been able to make NVDA consistently announce paste or copy
on the computers I am using in class with students.

My computer does, however, several of the 16 students I work with will not.
Can someone guide me to the correct area in preferences? I thought
I'd went through everything. But obviously, I am missing something.

Thanks for any guidance in advance.