From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 9:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not announcing paste or copy when using control-C
or control-V

I think its not an item unless its been added recently. There is certainly
an add on to do this, but its dumb, ie it does not actually check if its
worked, so just reports keys pressed.
its been a long campaign on mine to get this built in but if I recall the
problem of getting this to only do it when appropriate and though be a
verified cut or copy, was not something trivial to achieve without inside
knowledge of windows code.
I'd be interested in what others say in this thread.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-