From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 05 July 2017 15:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] query

It is evidently referring to an add on.  But which one?  If the person doesn't know the exact name, what does it do?  I think I read recently that there is a virtualize window add on.  Is that what is being referred to?

Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:56 AM

I don't know what the first part of your query refers to exactly. However
when you look at the manual it should open in your default browser straight
from the menu option.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.