From: "Fantasy Sports" <fantasylife@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory Vocalizer Disappearing

Sorry, it has taken me a while to get back to this issue.

Yes, the log file has some errors, and the Code Factory add-on didn't start this time.

ERROR - external:synthDrivers._cfnvdainterface._initalize (22:47:18):

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_CallAfterId'

ERROR - synthDriverHandler.setSynth (22:47:18):

CodeFactoryException: C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\File\VocalizerNVDA.DLL is not valid

I'm not fully understanding how the log file works, and what it
keeps track of exactly.

Is this the log file for the most recent running of NVDA?

Also not sure what you mean by setting the log in level to input/output,
can you explain?

Thank you. Hope this log file helps you understand what went wrong.