Re: having trouble reading messages in thunderbird

Tony Ballou

Hi Rosemarie,

Lol! I guess you do use it! I've had that happen to me a time or two,
and the only way I was able to straighten that one out is to hit
control-tab key to move between the panes that are in there. Thunder
enables you to interact with it and the web at the same time. It's a
matter of using the control-tab keystroke to move between the sections.
I stumbled across it totally by accident when I couldn't access my inbox.

Tony

Hi, everyonwe,

I don't know what's going on in thunderbird but when I hit enter on a
message, all I get is "message document". What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in aadvance.

Rosemarie