Re: can't fix a rule error in outlook

Antony Stone

I don't believe it's possible to move messages into the inbox.

It's where new messages arrive, and messages can be moved from the inbox into
other folders, but I don't think you're allowed to put them into the inbox
other than by downloading them from your mail server.

Antony.

On Thursday 06 July 2017 at 19:05:13, Tony Ballou wrote:

Hi Rosemarie,

Is there any other information in the error message? This is way too vague
for both of us.

Tony

Hi, everyone,

I'm having everything go to the inbox from now on. I tried to move the
messages from the NVDA folder to the inbox but when I tried to move them
outlook wouldn't let me. I got a message saying "rule error". How do I fix
this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie
--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

- murble

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.