Re: multi language synthesizer recommendations

Sally Kiebdaj

Good afternoon,

Thanks for these two recommendations.

The vocalizer only option is significantly more expensive. What is the advantage of buying this instead of the code factory bundle?

Also, how do I change synthesizer languages on the fly: without having to go into the voice menu?

In window-Eyes there was an add on that allowed you to put voices of any language, synthesizer, or quality on a rotter and then switch within that rotter with a single key stroke. This made reading bilingual textbooks manageable.

I'm happy to restrict myself to a single synthesizer as long as I have quick and easy language toggling.

Thanks again for insight!

Sally

On 6/6/2017 7:40 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Vocalizer for NVDA
www.vocalizer-nvda.com

Rui Fontes

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Edward Green
Data: 6 de junho de 2017 21:32
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] multi language synthesizer recommendations

Hi Sally,

Take a look at http://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Both the synthetic Eloquence and the more (though not really) human-sounding Vocaliser Expressive bundled in the add-on come with English, Spanish and German.

Cheers,

Ed

On 6 Jun 2017, at 20:15, Sally Kiebdaj <fiddle.pup@...> wrote:

Good afternoon list,

Would you kindly save me some research time by recommending the best high quality synthesizer license options for English, German, and perhaps Spanish?

I'd like to make a single purchase and get all three languages.

Which synthesizers have this kind of option?

Alternatively, are there viable multi-lingual voices I should check out?

Thank you,
Sally