From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lucas
ROBINETT
Sent: 6 July 2017 20:02
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Oracle PL SQL Developer

Hello,
Longtime NVDA user but brand new to this group, so thanks for having me. I
cannot get NVDA to work properly with PL SQL Developer. I consulted Oracle's
accessibility page for the app and it states it should be fully accessible
provided Java AccessBridge is installed and enabled. I'm on Win 10, have
the latest versions of both the 32- and 64-bit JRE installed. jAB appears to
be installed correctly and enabled for both versions of the JRE. I followed
the directions I found in the message archive for this group for enabling
JAB and believe all files are where they should be on the system. Other Java
apps are working fine.
In PL, some GUI items are announced but none of the menus nor any of their
sub menus are announced. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Luke