From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: July-06-17 10:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't fix a rule error in outlook

I don't believe it's possible to move messages into the inbox.

It's where new messages arrive, and messages can be moved from the inbox
into other folders, but I don't think you're allowed to put them into the
inbox other than by downloading them from your mail server.

Antony.

On Thursday 06 July 2017 at 19:05:13, Tony Ballou wrote:

Hi Rosemarie,

Is there any other information in the error message? This is way too
vague for both of us.

Tony

Hi, everyone,

I'm having everything go to the inbox from now on. I tried to move the
messages from the NVDA folder to the inbox but when I tried to move
them outlook wouldn't let me. I got a message saying "rule error". How
do I fix this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie
--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

- murble

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.