Re: can't fix a rule error in outlook

Arlene

Alright! I'll give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: July-06-17 2:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't fix a rule error in outlook

Hi Arlene,

To set up rules in outlook is not that difficult. Just create a folder to associate the particular messages with such as NVDA. and if a message comes in from this list, you can use the context menu on that particular message and in there you will see and option to always move messages from this list to the NVDA folder that you created and I believe that should do it. Just be sure to create a folder for each of the email groups that you are in. Hope this helps.

Tony

On 7/6/2017 5:09 PM, Arlene wrote:
Yes you can. I'm using outlook 2010. I can move messages that ended up
in my junk folder to the inbox. I have all my messages go to the
inbox. I never properly learned how to create rules using outlook
2010.I just let all the messages go to the inbox.