Tips for more effectively using MP3Gain with NVDA?

Gerardo Corripio

I've wanting some time to see if an AddOn could be developped for the better and more efficient use of the Mp3Gain program (it's for changing audio files' volume on the fly); the problem I'm having is when I press Control+t to get the volume levels of the files in question, and I want to look at the results list, I'm having trouble getting the focus on the results area. Any tips/tricks to more effectively get to this area with NVDA? Has anyone developped an AddOn for working better with Mp3Gain with NVDA?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird