It is as if something locks them and does not let them be removed!

I am the only one on my PC. So, I have the user access control set to zero. And, I keep myself logged in as admin all the time.

Thank You! For your response!

On 7/8/2017 5:28 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:
When you run disk clean up are you doing so in admin mode as old system files will not be removed unless you are.

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: 8 July 2017 10:39
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Way Off Topic!!!

Hello All:

How can a totally blind person format a hard disk without sighted help?

I would like to be able to install windows on a freshly formatted drive.

For some unknown reason when installing a new version of windows it will always leave old junk behind! And, it does not matter if you use disk cleanup to clean out unwanted leftover files. When you use any file explorer to look at the root directory you will see that old junk which should have been cleaned is still there!

Thank You! For all your helpful suggestions!!!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com