Re: My Favorite NVDA add ons and Why!

Gene

Add ons, except for features found in the Windows 10 add on, will almost never be added to NVDA as included features.  You are creating problems and inconveniences for yourself that are entirely of your own making.  You refuse to even try add ons and insist on not using them and you have stated that you don't use add ons many times.

I won't write about this again, but I'm writing specifically in response to your message to try to get you to consider at least trying add ons.  Are the probably thousands of people who use NVDA add ons and who report no problems all wrong?  Doesn't that make you at least wonder if your refusal is logical and makes sense?

Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] My Favorite NVDA add ons and Why!

i wish that i had these useful addons in nvda installation file by default.
like jaws which does not require any addon.
for me, knowing the version of programs, knowing about copy, peist cut
and also some feature that i can copy all of my desire parts of file
and peist them together i need.
when i copy some part of file, i should peist and again select second
part to copy and peist.

>>> 1.0-dev; Author: Salah Atair <atair1978@...>, Wafeeq Taher  5 of