Amazon Echo and the app with nvda

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi there I got an Amazon Echo the other day to make things easier for finding radio stations and other stuff, but I did have issues with the App as the synth every time it read the A word triggered the echo and the change in state was actively updating the app contents as I was trying to use it!
I have now decided to do the following
I'm going to replace the name that shall not be spoken with the string, The A word in the dictionary so hopefully I can finally get some skills sorted without complete chaos.

I'd advise this for anyone with a device like this.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-