Re: My Favorite NVDA add ons and Why!

i dont know about addon.
but without it, for me vlc is not accessible and cant use it or find
loop or random.
gene, thanks for there shortcuts which you presented.
but when i press r or l, nvda says r or l nothing more!
maybe changing some setting makes it accessible, but i dont know which
setting i should change.
brian, i understand the developer team, but i only ment some features
that all people need like announcing copy and peist, version of
product etc.

The only caveat I'd say is that it is not officially tested. By that I mean,

the add ons that are there if not also on the official site you take at face

value. I'm sure every attempt is made to screen out dodgy code, but just be

careful in case something has been missed. This goes for any other web sites

where add ons are stored away from the one you have a link to in th e ad ons

dialogue. Yes sometimes an older version of an add on can be needed for xp
for example.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
Author: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@zajda.fr> 8 of 17
For some reason, the name of that add on did not get pasted under Number
Seven.
Pascal, you are so welcome. I personally use all of these add ons all of
the
time with NVDA. I encourage you to find these add ons and try them all
out.
They greatly enhance the NVDA experience, and they allow you to do so
much
more. Let me know if you can find them, and how they work for you!
I wanted to give these awesome NVDA add on developers some input
concerning
why I like using these add ons so much. I put the same email on the NVDA
add
ons group.
Have a great one, Pascal!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I love this add on. I am using it as I type this article. I down arrow
through my add ons, and I just press F12 to paste what NVDA said to the
clip
board. Again, this is the speach history in JAWS. These add ons are
allowing
us to use NVDA and get these JAWS features. Thank you!
Number Ten:
Insert Symbols; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Erion
<rob.mail@freemail.hu> 12 of 17
I can insert hundreds of symbols in a document, Facebook post, or email,
that I never had to choose from with JAWS. There are so many symbols
that
you can choose from, I have not heard of many of them. I absolutely love
this add on! Thank you!
Number Eleven:
Virtual Review; Status: running; Version: 2.2; Author: Rui Batista
<ruiandrebatista@gmail.com> and NVDA Addon Team 13 of 17
This add on, speeds up tasks that I often do. It is not object
navigation,
but I can get access to text and more on the screen so quickly with this
add
on! Thank you!
VLC Media Player; Status: running; Version: 1.2; Author: Javi Dominguez
<fjavids@gmail.com> 14 of 17
I love using VLC Media Player. This add on, allows me to tab and hear
many
of the controls on the screen, and I have access to the repeat and
shuffle
toggles. Thank you!
Weather Plus; Status: running; Version: 4.4 15.06.2017; Author: Adriano
Barbieri <adrianobarb@yahoo.it>. 15 of 17
I really love this weather add on. I use it constantly. My wife asks me
about the weather. and I simply press NVDA+Shift+W and get the forcast.
What
I like most, is that it is copied to the clipboard, and I can paste the
entire forecast into a text document like Note Pad.
I love this add on, because I have many cities that I can find out the
weather in. Thank you so much!
Number Twelve
Windows 10 App Essentials; Status: running; Version: 20170705-dev;
Author:
Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>, Derek Riemer
<driemer.riemer@gmail.com> and others
Thank you Joseph! I have used this add on to get much more accessibility
in
universal apps, the start area, settings app, and other places. This add
on
has allowed me to use many of the win10 universal apps for a long time!
Thank you!
Number Thirteen:
Windows 10 Calculator; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Joseph Lee
<joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> 17 of 17
I use the Windows 10 calculator all of the time. I do scientific
calculations with it many times a day. This add on has really helped me
lot. Thank You!
This is it!
The summary, is that many features of JAWS are in these add ons. NVDA is
much more powerful with these add ons, and I appreciate all of your time
and
work to make these add ons, and do all that you do for the NVDA
community.
now use NVDA 90 percent of the time, because of these add ons. They have
really made a difference, and I want you all to know!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: