clipspeak-1.0.nvda-addon fixed my copy and paste not being announced problem

Dan Thompson

Just a very big thanks for those who wrote the add-in for causing NVDA to announce copy and paste with the control-C and control-V.

And thanks to those who suggest I try that add-in.

God bless.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)