Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate the honesty and sensitivity of your exlanation.

regards,
Sally

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

1 - The Vocalizer for NVDA found in Vocalizer-nvda.com is not sold by Nuance but by Tiflotecnia, Lda;
2 - As owner of Tiflotecnia, I can tell you that we are better than Code Factory in tech support and in automatic language switching;
3 - If one of the languages you read, uses non latin characters, like hebrew, japaneses and so on, you will be better with our product;
4 - Regarding prices, I don't want to explain... Just say that when Code Factory released their product, our already was in market for several years and their was only released after they were granted with NuanceTTS distribution for screen readers market...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Sally Kiebdaj
Data: 6 de julho de 2017 21:56

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] multi language synthesizer recommendations

That is really good to hear, thank you!

Does anyone have comments on pros and cons of buying from nuance instead
of code factory?

I feel like there must be some information I'm missing to justify the
price difference. Also, the code factory product has 3 activation and
the nuance one doesn't mention anything like this.

Thoughts?
Sally
On 7/6/2017 4:44 PM, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Hi Sally,

as a Window-Eyes user I also missed this app to switch synths in NVDA. The
good new is they have a addon for that, called Switch synth and works almost
the same as the one in WE, but without a interface.
You can download it on the addons page of NVDA, I'm very happy with it.

Cheers,
   Ralf
Data: 6 de junho de 2017 21:32
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi Sally,

Take a look at http://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Both the synthetic Eloquence and the more (though not really)
human-sounding Vocaliser Expressive bundled in the add-on come with
English, Spanish and German.

Cheers,

Ed

On 6 Jun 2017, at 20:15, Sally Kiebdaj <fiddle.pup@...> wrote:

Good afternoon list,

Would you kindly save me some research time by recommending the best
high quality synthesizer license options for English, German, and
perhaps Spanish?

I'd like to make a single purchase and get all three languages.

Which synthesizers have this kind of option?

Alternatively, are there viable multi-lingual voices I should check out?

Thank you,
Sally