Re: Anyone experienced with Grammarly and NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Pranav, neither are ideal, unfortunately.  Just having a look at it again I'm sure it used to be easier to get around.

I have been using Hemingway Editor lately: http://www.hemingwayapp.com/  It doesn't go into as much detail as ProWritingAid.  It highlights a handful of different issues in colour.  If you set NVDA's document formatting (NVDA+control+d) report formatting changes for colour, it will advise:
adverbs (aqua-blue background)
passive voice (yellow-green background)
phrases with simpler alternatives (purple background)
hard sentences (orange background)
very hard sentences (red background)

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:19 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Have you tried the web interface? I can read the reports but cannot identify where the problem is in the text. Is the word add-in accessible?

Pranav