Thanks for the correction. I forgot about shoutcast being for streaming.
I'll ask my friend what DJ program he has.

Rosemarie

On 4/7/2016 1:24 PM, Gene wrote:
Shoutcast is a streaming service. As far as I know, it has nothing to
do with preparing or mixing material.
*From:* Rosemarie Chavarria <mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:13 PM
*To:* nvda@groups.io <mailto:nvda@groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] mixing application

Hi, Wally,

A friend of mine used to use shoutcast when he did his oldies shows on
the legend. I think that's the name of the program if I'm not mistaken.

Rosemarie

On 4/7/2016 12:06 PM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Hi guys

I like music and think of becoming a DJ.

My problem is that the well known application used by sighted guys is
screen reader inaccessible.

I am particularly talking about virtual DJ.

Does anyone know of this application and has ever used it with a
screen reader?

I find it difficult to use with nvda and jaws.

Do you know of any application I can use that is doing nearly the same
thing as virtual DJ?

Come to my rescue.

Wally