From: Dan Thompson
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 3:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial for using the MS edge browser with NVDA

Hi there David, I genuinely appreciate all your work on the recently released tutorial for Edge.

I have another question if you are willing to share a bit more of our NVDA talent.

I am using Outlook 2010 with the most reacent release of NVDA.

When opening a message, how can I stop NVDA from announcing what is in the from, cc, bcc, subject, message size and the format the message is written (txt or html?)

Thanks a bunch in advance.